You may migrate videos in your Flixster Video collection to Google Play by following the steps below:
- Select Migrate My Collection. If you are not already logged in to Flixster Video, you will be prompted to log in to your Flixster Video account.
- On the Flixster Video collection migration page, you will see a list of videos in your Flixster Video collection. To migrate a video to Google Play, click on the ‘migrate’ button for such video.
- Note: Upon clicking the ‘migrate’ button, you may be prompted to select an available language option for your video, please select your preferred language option.
- A new window or tab will open to a Google Play Redemption page with your specific Google Play code pre-populated for the video. Click on the ‘redeem’ button to redeem your video on Google Play.
- Note: If you are not already logged in to Google Play, you will be prompted to log in or create a Google Play account.
- Upon redemption, you should see your video in your Google Play collection.
- Return to your Flixster Video collection migration page, and repeat steps 2-4 above to migrate other videos in your Flixster Video collection.
If you need further assistance in migrating your videos to Google Play, please contact Customer Care.