The Flixster Video mobile app will continue to support playback of videos in your Flixster Video collection for now, but updates are no longer available from any app stores. Google Play also has a mobile app through which you can access any titles you have migrated to Google Play from your Flixster Video collection. Download the Google Play app or open Google Play < https://store.google.com/account > from a supported device to launch the Google Play app (may vary based on device and device operating system).
Articles in this section
- How do I redeem my valid digital code offers for movies and TV shows?
- How do I migrate videos in my Flixster Video collection to Google Play?
- Why is my video listed as unavailable for migration to Google Play?
- What if I don’t see a video in my Google Play collection after migrating that video?
- How do I sign up for Google Play?
- How do I watch my videos on Google Play?
- What is happening to Flixster Video?
- What is the current status of the Flixster Video mobile app on my supported device?
- Can I still watch my movies and TV shows on Flixster Video?
- Any other Google Play issues?