Flixster Video is planning to shut down its website, applications and operations on December 18, 2019. To enable you to continue to enjoy your video collection after the shutdown of Flixster Video, we have made arrangements to allow Flixster Video users to migrate available videos in their Flixster Video collections to Google Play. Google Play is a global online store that is home to the latest apps, games, music, movies, books and magazines you can enjoy and share on all your favorite devices. See our home page <www.flixstervideo.com> for further information.
Articles in this section
- How do I redeem my valid digital code offers for movies and TV shows?
- How do I migrate videos in my Flixster Video collection to Google Play?
- Why is my video listed as unavailable for migration to Google Play?
- What if I don’t see a video in my Google Play collection after migrating that video?
- How do I sign up for Google Play?
- How do I watch my videos on Google Play?
- What is happening to Flixster Video?
- What is the current status of the Flixster Video mobile app on my supported device?
- Can I still watch my movies and TV shows on Flixster Video?
- Any other Google Play issues?